Saturday, 13 September 2014

That time I went to New York

Seeing as I have just been at home, working and studying, i thought i would reminisce. I always find it so joyful looking back through old travelling photos and remembering the amazing moments that you had in a particular place. Well this is exactly what I was doing the other day and I came across the photos of when I went to the big apple, New York City. So I thought I would share some of my most amazing memories. 

































This was definitely one of the most amazing experiences of my life as I got to explore this beautiful city with some of my closest friends. Will definitely be heading back as soon as possible. They don't call it the "big city" for nothing. It makes you feel like a whole other person. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BROOKE KELLY. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig