Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Favourite tunes right now.


Here are some of my favourite sounds so far for this year. I am always wanting to hear new music and discover new artists so here are some of my favourites. Basically this is me listing the songs on my favourites playlist on my iTunes. It is way too hard for me to pick my favourites so in no order this is what I have been loving recently. You will probably also notice a trend in the style of music that I enjoy. I recently went to Southbound festival so a lot of what has been listed are acts that I got to see live. Hope you enjoy! 

James Vincent McMorrow
Cavalier, Glacier, Higher Love (cover) & We Don't Eat

Gabrielle Aplin
Start Again & Salvation

Matt Corby
All of them! But if I have to choose Untitled, Winter, Resolution & Brother

Sticky Fingers
Australia Street, Caress Your Soul, How to Fly & These Girls. 

Mikhael Paskalev
I Spy

Bon Iver
 I Can't make you Love Me/ Nick of Time/ Skinny Love

Roo Panes
Indigo Home

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
That's What's Up & Home

George Ezra
Budapest, Barcelona, Cassy'O & Listen to the Man

Kodaline
All I Want

James Bay
Let It Go, Clocks go Forward, Stealing Cars

Lewis Watson
Halo & Droplets (ft. Gabrielle Aplin)

Banks
Someone New, Waiting Game, Beggin For Thread

Hozier
Take Me to Church, Someone New

Chet Faker
Whole Built on Glass album (specifically Gold & Talk is Cheap)

The Kite String Tangle
Arcadia

Milky Chance
Stolen Dance

Kim Churchill
Window to the Sky

Alt-J
Taro, Tessellate, Left Hand Free & Hunger of the Pine

Alison Wonderland 
I Want U & Lies

Peking Duck ft. SAFIA
Take Me Over

Lorde
Tennis Court (Flume Remix) 

Sofia Karlberg
Crazy in Love

Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney
FourFiveSeconds

Meg Mac
Roll Up Your Sleeves & Grandma's Hands

James Blake
Retrograde

Daughter
Smoother

Sam Smith
Leave Your Lover, Like I Can

Ben Howard
Time is Dancing, Small Things

Here are some great videos of the songs listed above being performed live by the artist.

Sticky Fingers- Caress Your Soul

James Vincent McMorrow- Cavalier

Gabrielle Aplin- Start Again

Matt Corby- Brother

Bon Iver- I Can't Make You Love Me/ Nick of Time

Roo Panes- Indigo Home

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros- Home

Lewis Watson- Droplets (ft. Gabrielle Aplin)

Chet Faker- Talk is Cheap



SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Trust her music knowledge, I steal a lot of my music from her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for new music to listen to, so I'll be sure to check this out. Thanks for sharing!

    Do you want to see a lifestyle blog different from what you've seen so far? Check this out
    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes definitely worth looking you may find something that you love! :)

      Delete
  3. I love so many of these bands, I'll definitely check out some of the ones I haven't heard of!

    bethohla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I hope that you find something you like that you haven't already heard of :)

      Delete
  4. Random, but I really love the way you set this post out. It's really easy to read and I will definitely be coming back to your blog more often! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Now I am so inspired for new tunes :)

    Cylia<3
    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading other people's playlist. I too like Take Me To church. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep such a unique tune! glad you enjoyed! :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm always on the hunt for new songs to listen to so will give the ones I've never heard before a listen!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes definitely have a listen and I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

© BROOKE KELLY. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig