Saturday, 8 October 2016

My Current Favourite Skin Care Products

For me, to have clear and healthy skin is to also feel comfortable and confident.  I feel like a better person, and with the help of a few beautiful products, this is achieved. So here are a few of my favourite skin care products that i have been loving recently, and some for many years.

Lush soap in "Sultana of Soap"


This soap from lush contains dried fruits such as sultanas and apricots, as well as olibanum and bergamot oil. I use this soap as my cleanser and makeup remover for my face. I know what you are thinking, NO HOW DARE YOU USE SOAP ON YOUR FACE, but... I feel like it works a charm and is super fast, also this being one of the soaps from lush that doesn't have the harsh soap chemical contained within it. This is the first step that I do in the shower, gently massaging all over my damp face and washing away. I find it completely removes all of my makeup without any trace left.


Lush "Let the Good Times Roll" facial cleanser.



This is definitely my holy grail facial cleanser. I have been using this for the past year and have fallen completely in love. I go in with this product right after I use sultana of soap on my face. I put approximately a finger pad amount on my hand and mix in a couple of drops of water to make a paste. I then exfoliate my face with this. I find that because it is slighlty more coarse it completely exfoliates my skin leaving it soft and smooth afterwards. My skin is also left moisturised afterwards as well as the amazing smell of caramel popcorn. 

Simple Rich Moisturiser. 


When it comes to a moisturer, I don't want anything too complicated as I still have young skin. I just want something that is simple and will do the job. And this is exactly what this moisturiser achieves. I use this after I have a shower and have cleansed and cleaned my skin, as well as first thing in the morning when I wake up and before I put on my makeup. I find that it doesn't feel thick, heavy or sticky on my skin and hydrates it the perfectly. Another holy grail skincare product of mine as I have been using it for approximately 2 years now and has worked perfectly for my skin. 

Benefit Its Potent Eye Cream 


This eye cream achieves what I like, which is nourished under eyes that will decrease the amount of creasing my concealer does the next day. I also use this as a preventative to under eye wrinkles for when I older.

Sudocream

My beautidul friend Liz introduced me to this amazing product. Quite simply it is just an antiseptic cream, but works magic as a spot cream. I just apply this to any spots that I have on my face before I got to sleep and it helps them to heal and reduce overnight. This is super inexpensive as well which is also a bonus.

Jojoba Oil


I have only just discovered this oil but it is an honest must have. Ever since I have started using this oil I have had hardly any spots on my face. It is the only product that I have seen this much of a difference within my skin on. I use this approximately once every three days, varying depending on when i remember. I use this after I wash my face with my lush soap and cleanser, I then put a layer of moisturiser on and then 1 pump of this oil on after the moisturiser. I rub it between my hands and then evenly distribute it around my face. If i have any left over i will run it down my neck (as they say that is the first place you age) and also on my nail cuticles (I have found that it makes my nails longer and stronger also!).

And then to top it al off I use the Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil in 01 Honey. This allows my lips to get all the moisture they need overnight and are nourished and hydrated by morning.


Hope you all enjoyed and trust me, these products are amazing.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a good post Soggs! Your skin is amazing so anyone reading this definitely follow her recommendations x x x

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete

© BROOKE KELLY. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig